Hi and welcome to my Blog, my name is Paul Riddle and I live in south Leicestershire, UK. Back in August 2007 my quest began to locate as many local Little Owl territories as possible. The driving force was a reported decline in the uk numbers so I thought I would do my bit and conduct a study in my area. After 7 years and countless hours out in the field I have detected over 200 different sites. With a thirst for a greater understanding of the owls a more comprehensive monitoring and nest box programme then commenced. This also now includes monitoring the local and very sparse population of Barn Owls, please pop back occasionally and catch up with the life and times of my owls and any other wildlife that I come across. I hope you enjoy your visit!!!

Friday 12 November 2010

Help Needed..........PLEASE!!!!

I have just finished putting together my 2011 Little Owl calender with a selection of my favourite images that I have taken in 2010 from in and around Leicestershire. Last year I did a similar thing and gave them away to family, friends and local landowners. This time around I am using the calenders to try and raise some funds towards the costs of the Barn Owl boxes that I hope to put up this winter. 

In my opinion the calender is of pretty good quality with a varied selection of my images, the card stock is of premium quality and the photos are finished in high gloss.

Here are some examples of what it looks like......




Should anyone out there which to grace their wall with a copy of their very own they are priced at a very reasonable £9.99 each which also includes p&p to UK addresses, wow that's fantastic value!!!!!!! All the profits of £1.75 per calender will be going straight into the Barn Owl box fund, which incidentally are costing around £40.00 each, so as you can see I have an awful lot of calenders to sell to even get the first box.
So should you wish to help me to help the local Barn Owls please order a calender (or even two) by sending me an email and I will get back to you asap............Many many thanks Paul.
my email address;   p.riddle@fluid-solutions.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment Dean, I know all about you!!!!!! (a pretty dam good photographer by all accounts), didn't realise you looked at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calendar arrived safely today. Superb!!! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send details to me for getting a calender. Sorry tried to e-mail you but kept coming back undelivered. Cheers paulgudj@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete